Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] [SOLVED] Can't join Win10 to Samba 3.6,23

Am 28.07.2017 um 09:24 schrieb Info Cambria via samba:
> I mean the first one: migrate from NT4-Style to AD, Samba4 powered of
> course.

Anyway, you should really consider updating your NT4 domain to a recent
Samba version - especially if you want to use it with the latest Windows

No need to migrate to AD:

> I believe to understand it will be a great problem... Is there a
> step-by-step guide on Wiki?

The migration doc is not in a good shape, but it works:
When I have time, I will refresh it.

And there is a lot more great documentation in our Wiki: