Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba ADS with additional Windows 2008R2 AD Controller

Realy no one had this Problem?

Create Users and Groups works on the W2008R2 DC.

It seems to be similar to this post:
http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/DNS-problems-on-windows-AD-td4696666.html

But there was no answer to fix the Problem.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

Zitat von Thomas Nintemann via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I have the wiki: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_Samba_as_an_Active_Directory_Domain_Controller
A DC set up and it also works without problems.

I used a self-compiled Samba version 4.6.6.

For the test I then installed a Windows Server 2008R2 and installed the Active Directory domain services role. Then I have the Windows server with dcpromo to the additional AD controller with integrated DNS made.

After a restart I get on the Windows server in the event log The error with the ID 4014.
The Active Directory security interfaces.
Check the Active Directory is working properly and restart the DNS server. The event data contains the error.

On the Linux server but everything seems to be okay.
Samba-tool drs showrepl gives no errors.
On the Windows server, repadmin / showrepl does not show any errors.

Searching the internet did not provide a viable solution to the problem.

Has anyone ever had such a problem with an additional DC in a Samba AD and can help me?

Many thanks in advance,

Thomas

--
Medial-Networks