Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Azure AD Connect password sync / Get-ADReplAccount PS module not working

Good point, but this isn't from the Microsoft or Quest modules that use AD web services. This uses LDAP and MS-DRSR (DRSGetNCChanges) reference https://www.dsinternals.com/en/retrieving-active-directory-passwords-remotely and https://github.com/MichaelGrafnetter/DSInternals.