De : L.P.H. van Belle via samba [mailto:samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 juillet 2017 09:53
À : samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Samba] Incompatibility Windows 7

Hai,

Please give this info for us, that helps.

DOMAIN = AD DC ? NT4Dom ?
OS =
Samba version =
And smb.conf  content.

In advance.. What probely need is, disable fast logon optimization, and set Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon
See: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg486839.aspx

You can test if this is what affects you, is very simple.

Turn of your computer, turn it on again, wait 5 min or so.
This depends all on the speed of the pc, but 5 min is resonable for a slow pc.
Login, does it work? yes? Try again.
Turn of your computer, turn it on again, now, login direct when available.

Repeat these 2-3 times to make sure.
If you can login, check the windows event ids.

Still the same problem?
Start with updating you network drivers.
Set the NIC hard to 100Mb/1Gb as speed, rule out the nic autonegiation.

Check primay dns domain, through CMD box with ipconfig /all And same for dns search domain.

Start here, and if you need more info, the please give the asked info also.
That helps.

Greetz,

Louis

[global]
        name resolve order = wins hosts lmhosts bcast
        ldap ssl = off
        #idmap gid = 5000-50000
        write list = @Print,@Operators
 add machine script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd -W "%u"
        delete user from group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x "%u" "%g"
        #ldapsam:trusted = yes
        ldap passwd sync = yes
        logon script = logon.cmd
        #idmap uid = 5000-50000
        dos charset = 850
        local master = yes
        workgroup = SYSOCO
        os level = 255
        auto services = global
        ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=sysoco,dc=fr
        printcap name = cups
        security = user
        add machine script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"
#       max log size = 1000
        log file = /var/log/samba.log
        ldap user suffix = ou=Users
        add group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p "%g"
        add user to group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "%u" "%g"
        domain master = Yes
        encrypt passwords = true
        #idmap backend = ldap:"ldap://localhost";
#idmap domains = SYSOCO
idmap config SYSOCO: backend = ldap
idmap config SYSOCO: ldap_url = ldap://localhost
idmap config SYSOCO: ldap_anon = yes
idmap config SYSOCO: ldap_base_dn = ou=idmap,dc=sysoco,dc=fr
idmap alloc config: range = 1000-10000

        public = yes
        passdb backend = ldapsam:"ldap://localhost";
        wins support = yes
        server string = SERVEUR DE FICHIERS
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap suffix = dc=sysoco,dc=fr
        logon path =
        add user script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m "%u"
        set primary group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g "%g" "%u"
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
        preferred master = yes
        domain logons = Yes
        acl allow execute always = True
        #passdb backend = smbpasswd
        #printer admin = @lpadmin
  #delete user script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-userdel "%u"
  #delete group script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-groupdel "%g"
#debug level = 3
use client driver = no
        #améliore les transferts de fichiers
        use sendfile = yes
        aio read size = 16384
        aio write size = 16384
vfs objects = full_audit recycle
full_audit:priority = notice
full_audit:facility = local5
full_audit:success = mkdir rmdir rename unlink write open
full_audit:failure = connect
full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%S
#log level = 3 passdb:5 auth:5 winbind:2
log level = 2 passdb:5 auth:5

#vfs objects =  recycle
      recycle:keeptree = yes
      recycle:versions = yes
      recycle:touch = yes
      recycle:exclude = ?~$*,~$*,*.tmp,index*.pl,index*.htm*,*.temp,*.TMP
      recycle:exclude_dir=  /tmp,/temp,/cache
      recycle:repository = .recycle/.recycle.%u
      recycle:noversions = *.doc,*.xls,*.ppt
      recycle:maxsize = 524288000
      #hide files = /.recycle.*/.recycle/
      #veto files = /.recycle.*/.recycle/