[Samba] Incompatibility Windows 7
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:35:37 +0200
- From: Manon JEANJEAN via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Incompatibility Windows 7
I work as an IT assistant and I have a problem with my SaMBa Server.
Some users within the domain are getting an error at startup (Windows 7) :
The error reads : There are currently no log on servers available to service
the log on request
The problem is recurring, so we are looking for a long term solution.
The only solution for now is to :
- remove the ethernet cable
- enter the local account
- once logged on, change the domain in any way
- restart the computer (with network cable) and then it works
We are using the following registry modification :
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Thank you for any help you could provide.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the