Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Configure DHCP to update DNS records with BIND9

Thanks Rowland. I already got it working with a "workaround". Your fix is definitively more
elegant. However, doesn't work on all setups. See below.

Am Samstag, den 15.07.2017, 12:49 +0100 schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:
> OK, can you try the attached script, this will replace the
> dhcp-dyndns.sh script you have now, you will also need to ensure it is
> executable.

This would not work as I don't have "dhcp-lease-list". This is apparently only included from
4.3 and centos 7 ships with 4.2.x.

So I'll leave my "fix" as is at the moment.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Juergen Eck (Vorsitzender), Frank Goebel
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Ludger Mueller