Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool throws Segmentation fault since 4.6

Hi Andrew,

thanks a lot for your help. Please find the gdb dump here: https://pastebin.com/204kTN09

I seem to be missing some debug symbols though, which I thought are installed. I will dig deeper tomorrow if necessary. Just let me know.

Best regards
Johannes