Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool throws Segmentation fault since 4.6

Hi Rowland,

you can see the buildlog including all packages installed at build time here: https://build.opensuse.org/build/home:j-engel:samba-unstable/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/x86_64/samba46/_log

Please find the files below.

Am 16.07.2017 um 21:08 schrieb Rowland Penny:
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:52:04 +0200
Johannes Engel via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, typo in the link:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/j-engel/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/
Now I can get in, I can see that is just a repo. How did you build
Samba ? what packages did you install to build Samba ?

There are no samba-specific config files, since I started from
scratch e.g. trying to provision a domain. If you are looking for
non-samba config, which one would help?
smb.conf, /etc/krb5.conf, /etc/hosts, /etc/resolv.conf, /etc/hostname
/etc/hostname:
testbox1.mydomain.com

/etc/hosts:
127.0.0.1    localhost
::1                localhost ipv6-localhost ipv6-loopback

/etc/resolv.conf:
search suse

/etc/krb5.conf:
[libdefaults]
[realms]
[logging]
    kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5/krb5kdc.log
    admin_server = FILE:/var/log/krb5/kadmind.log
    default = SYSLOG:NOTICE:DAEMON

One example session:
testbox1:~ # samba-tool domain provision --interactive --use-rfc2307
Realm: TEST.MYDOMAIN.COM
    Domain [TEST]:
    Server Role (dc, member, standalone) [dc]:
DNS backend (SAMBA_INTERNAL, BIND9_FLATFILE, BIND9_DLZ, NONE) [SAMBA_INTERNAL]:
Administrator password:
Retype password:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
testbox1:~ #