Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool throws Segmentation fault since 4.6

Sorry, typo in the link:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/j-engel/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/

There are no samba-specific config files, since I started from scratch e.g. trying to provision a domain. If you are looking for non-samba config, which one would help?

Best regards
Johannes