Re: [Samba] samba-tool throws Segmentation fault since 4.6
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:17:03 +0200
- From: Marc Muehlfeld via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] samba-tool throws Segmentation fault since 4.6
Am 16.07.2017 um 19:46 schrieb Johannes Engel via samba:
> since Samba 4.6 (holds also for 4.7) samba-tool started throwing
> segmentation faults on my systems for some operations: This includes
> e.g. domain join after filling the "questionnaire", ntacl sysvolcheck,
> drs showrepl etc. Others like testparm seem to work as they used to do.
> I have filed a bug report (#12682), but no reply so far. Since I am not
> a python expert, I have no idea where to start debugging. Would you mind
> to assist?
I can tell you why nobody responses to your BZ: It's as helpful as
telling the car mechanic: "Something in my car does sometimes not work.
Please fix it". ;-)
Please add more details to the BZ, such as:
* Do you get the same error for all 3 sub-commands?
* Provide at least the full output of the commands.
* OS + version?
* What else has been changed since it worked the last time?
* AD environment information
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the