Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Client join to AD and then to NT: is it possible?

hi all,

I joined a Windows 10 client to a NT domain. The client has been joined
to an Active Directory controller before. The join to NT domain is
successful, but later users can't connect. The error is: "5719 RPC
server unavailable".

Is this issue maybe linked to the "important notes" at page:

Is it possible to join a client to AD, and than join it to a NT domain
with a different name?

Do I need to wipe some memory from the client?

thank you,