Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] S4 4.6.x Internal DNS multi DC Prioritization

13.07.2017 23:17, Kris Lou via samba пишет:
All,

I've got multiple AD DC's, and one in a remote office over IPSEC.  I'm also
using the Internal DNS.  Then, I have multiple services using AD as the
user store.  As I understand it, the flow of traffic is:

Application query -> DNS lookup (mydomain.com) -> Round Robin DC

But what I'm seeing is that all of my DC's are being queried in round robin
(from DNS), including the remote location.  This unfortunately results in
latency spikes whenever the remote one is queried.

DNS lookup from application clients made by list on client, by default in windows 7 desktop clients list contain two fields.

if you write two not-remote DC in this list, why requests goes to third, remote DC?

--
Administrator