Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Problems with DNS in Samba4

I have the following problem with DNS in Samba 4.6.5.

I removed a DNS entry and added another server with the IP released.

When I run an nslookup for IP the name of the old server still
appears. When I run a host -t A, 2 records appear in DNS

host -t A domain name pointer mail.empresa.com.br. domain name pointer webmail.empresa.com.br.

When verifying the reverse DNS zone, there is no entry for the server
webmail. (I have removed it before).

Not is a alias. I think that is in cache.

I have already restarted my 2 DC many times (at the same time), but not
solved this problem.

Is there way to remove this entry?

Márcio Bacci