Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba ADS-member-server: FQDNs in /etc/hosts

Am 2017-07-13 um 09:10 schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:

> OK, uncomment the username map line and create the file with this
> content:
>
> !root = BUERO\Administrator BUERO\administrator Administrator
> administrator
>
> This will make Administrator 'root' (as it should be) and hopefully
> stop your problem.

I have applied the suggested changes, now I have to wait for the
specific user to login (not yet in house until afternoon).

getent passwd still brings this, though:

# getent passwd Administrator
administrator:*:10500:10513::/mnt/samba/Daten/administrator:/bin/bash