Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] FreeBSD-11 and Samba-4.6 as a DC

Would somebody take the time to briefly explain to me if there is a
technical reason why Samba-4.6.x will build, but will not provision as
a DC on FreeBSD-11.  Is it just me?  Is there something special about
the build process that I should do?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3