Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] update google password using samba password chat

Mandi! Rowland Penny via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > You can also use 'check password script' for things like that.
> Sorry, but I fail to see how a script to check password complexity will
> help in changing a google password.

In 'check password script' you have the user (it suffices to use %U) in
commandline and the password in STDIN, so base ingredient are here.

Also, if the script fail (eg, error code not 0) password chage are
refused (indeed, with a generic message about complexity rules not
meet).

Abused ever since. ;-)