Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Rebuid the Corrupt default Group Policy

Hello Marc,

Hi Anantha,

Am 06.07.2017 um 10:02 schrieb Anantha Raghava via samba:
Is there any way we can rebuild corrupt Default Domain Policy and
Default Domain Controller Policy.
What is broken?
Entire Default Domain and Default Domain Controller Policies along with other Polices that we had built are broken.
In windows AD we can use dcgpofix utility to recreate the Default Domain
and Domain Controller Policies. Something similar available in Samba AD DC?
You can recover the files from your backup and to reset Sysvol/directory
ACLs, run
# samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset
I believe, samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset does not function the manner in which it is supposed to. I have seen many discussions on this.
Regards,
Marc

--

Thanks & Regards,