Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Intermittent AcceptSecurityContext 54f response to LDAP bind

The issue was due to read-only file system.

On 06/30/2017 05:10 PM, Arthur Ramsey wrote:
Hello,

I'm on Samba 4.6.3. I'm seeing intermittent error 54f response to LDAP binds on 1 of 4 DCs. I wrote a script to test the DCs: https://pastebin.com/egsY3W9H, which produced these results: https://pastebin.com/6UsvwVgX. I'm not seeing any errors in the samba log.

Thanks,
Arthur

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxx.