Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

I was able to join my Windows 10 box to the domain, after restart I couldn't log into workstation using domain credentials, Windows reported:

"we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available"

Turned out to be a rookie mistake, the DNS wasn't configured to point to the DC

I hope this helps someone. Google didn't help me on this one.

--
John Schmerold
St Louis