Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Can't create/update Group Policy in Samba 4.6.5

> 1) Who is '30056' ? 30056 is the Administrator user.
Administrator should remain as ID0.

> 2) Have you given 'Administrator' a uidNumber ? Yes, I set up Unix
> Attribute to Administrator and "Domain Admins", "Domain Controllers" > > and others groups.
Don't do it. Administrator is a special case.

> 3) Have you given 'Domain Admins' the 'SeDiskOperatorPrivilege' ? No. Is
> necessary?
Yes.

You should follow this Samba Wiki guide:

Setting up Samba as an Active Directory Domain Controller
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_Samba_as_an_Active_Directory_Domain_Controller