Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Must put "server role check:inhibit = yes" in smb.conf

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, Hénoch Hervé via samba wrote:

Sorry what means TLD ?

TLD = Top Level Domain such as .com .net .local

--
Tom			me@xxxxxxxxxx		Spamtrap address	 		me123@xxxxxxxxxx

Le 29/06/2017 à 13:31, Rowland Penny via samba a écrit :
 On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:55:46 +0200
 Hénoch Hervé <h.henoch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Yes i'm on a AD DC.  When I have installed AD DC two years ago and
>  "apt-get install" has installed on the system nmbd (jessie).

 Ok, put your smb.conf back to this:

 [global]
           workgroup = SC1
           realm = sc1.local
           netbios name = VSPDC1
           server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
           drepl, winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
           idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
           log level = 2
           printcap name = /dev/null
           load printers = no

 [netlogon]
           path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/sc.local/scripts
           read only = No

 [sysvol]
           path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
           read only = No

 [partage]
      path = /opt/partage
      read only = no

 NOTE: if '.local' is your TLD, stop Avahi if it is running, alter the
 'hosts' line in /etc/nsswitch.conf to this:

 hosts:          files dns

 You should not let your OS start Samba using the 'samba' init script,
 use the 'samba-ad-dc' init script instead.
 If you haven't got it yet, you cannot run 'nmbd' on a Samba AD DC.