Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Lowercase characters on GPO IDs in Samba source files

Turns out that I was at least half-right, after all.

I just opened the files contained in the last Samba release (contained in samba-4.6.5.tar.gz) and although the typos have been corrected in "./python/samba/provision/__init__.py", *they are still there* in "./examples/misc/adssearch.pl" and "./libgpo/gpo_util.c".

It happened that, before my first post, I had peeked into "./examples/misc/adssearch.pl" and it was there, that's why I posted.

Can we solve this very simple matter once and for all? If I can help in any way, I will gladly do it.