Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] ACL SHARE

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:12:49 -0300
"Carlos A. P. Cunha via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello
> Thank you for your attention.
> Is my problem something of the version?
> Well there I would see more carefully an update ....

Your main problem is, as Louis said, an incorrectly set up smb.conf.
You are, like most Debian users, using a version of Samba that is EOL
from Samba's perspective, just why Debian hasn't backported 4.5.8 to
jessie, I do not know. There are later packages available from Louis,
so until there are official Debian packages, these are your best bet.