Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba printserver works for Win10 Pro but not Win10 Home edition

Hi.

Ok - I took a shortcut: I finally found a 4.6.5 deb package for Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/~rewi/+archive/ubuntu/samba

I know that this package is just as fresh as bread from the oven, and
that the packager states "not for production". Anyway, it installs
without make, make install and configure, and there is no issues with
paths. Wonderful :-)

I can even install a printer on my Win10 Home test machine without any
warnings.

Still, not all machines are as lucky as I am. Some of them get error
0x000006d1. Any ideas why ?

Best regards
Kjetil