Re: [Samba] Fwd: AD Policies are not applying properly
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:46:07 -0400
- From: lingpanda101 via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Fwd: AD Policies are not applying properly
On 6/22/2017 9:41 AM, Anantha Raghava via samba wrote:
Not sure exactly what your issue is but based on your error Samba is
reporting the following on that particular Policy;
No solutions to get out of this?
* Lost Allow Object and Container inheritance on each ACE.
* Create Owner missing ACE and you have Built in Administrators with
* You have the primary owner as Built in Administrators Group. Samba
expects it to be Domain Administrators Group
* Primary Group you have as Domain users. Samba expects it to be
* Samba expects the SE_DACL_Protected flag be set.
Are you using RFC2307 in your smb.conf? Did you assign Domain Admins a
Unix GID(You shouldn't)? Have you run 'samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset' to
see if Samba could correct the permissions?
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the