Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DRS stopped working after upgrade from debian Jessie to Stretch

Before you go down the 'backup' line, you mentioned that you have three
DCs, is only one DC giving problems or all three ?

If it is just one and the other two are working okay, I would demote
the faulty DC and remove it from the domain. I would then check the
ex-DC for faults (the HD for instance), once you are sure that there
are no faults or you have fixed any ones found, you can then rejoin
it as a DC (I would change its hostname as well).