Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DRS stopped working after upgrade from debian Jessie to Stretch

21.06.2017 11:45, L.P.H. van Belle via samba пишет:
I suggest before you upgrade do a very good read here.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Updating_Samba#Notable_Enhancements_and_Changes

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Features_added/changed_(by_release)
And a summerize version for with all parameter changes as of upgrade from 4.2 up to 4.6
http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Upgrade-info.txt
Same as the wiki links but just summerized the parameter changes.

I know that there is a lot of work (like this particullary). I think to create test domain on 4.6 with 1-2 desktops to ensure working configuration, but maybe there is some side effects like as OP's cause..

--
Administrator