Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] DRS stopped working after upgrade from debian Jessie to Stretch

21.06.2017 5:23, Achim Gottinger via samba пишет:

Thank you works fine on an single test machine. Raise forest and domain level to 2008_R2 and recerated the password with chgrdcpass. Raising the functional level did not set the krbtgt password (it does if the level is raised on an windows ad). But there is chgkrbtgtpass which does the trick.

Then, if I want upgrade samba too, and upgrade func. level too, I need to use this command againist every machine account?

Now I have AD domain with two dc (samba 4.1.2) on win2003 f. level and ~150 desktops, mostly windows 7 .

--
Administrator