Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] New AD user cannot access file share from member server

Here is the DC's smb.conf:

[global]
        workgroup = SAMDOM
        realm = SAMDOM.EXAMPLE.COM
        netbios name = DC
        interfaces = lo br-lxc
        bind interfaces only = Yes
        dns forwarder = 192.168.1.2
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/samdom.example.com/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No

I'm not sure what you mean by showing you the user's AD object, can you
elaborate?

Samba is running on (Arch) Linux with Kernel 4.11. Clients are Windows 10
with all the latest updates, I'm running the RSAT from there.