Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Global Catalogue

Hello Rowland,

ldap search command throws error as below. I am unable to search ldap.

-------

ldap_initialize( ldap://dc.exza.local:3268 )
ldap_start_tls: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_sasl_bind(SIMPLE): Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

I am using BIND_DLZ dns back end. and server is listening on 3268 and 3269

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXzaTech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: raghav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:raghav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.