Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Rename domain during classicupgrade step?

I can see in the docs that a domain rename is not recommended/supported by Samba for an already provisioned domain. However, what I can't work out is if this is not possible during the classicupgrade step either? Does this make any difference, or would it present the same difficulties as renaming an already provisioned Samba AD?

It case what I'm asking is not quite clear - I have a Samba NT style domain - and I would like to change its name when I use classicupgrade to migrate it to an AD style domain. Can this be done?