Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Using smbclient and mount.cifs with SPN in Keytab

Hi,

L.P.H. van Belle via samba schrieb:
> Does it work if you test like this.
>
> kinit testuser@xxxxxxxxxxx
> mount -t cifs -o sec=krb5 //server.example.com/export /mnt/cifs
yep, this works. Only when I use a SPN it does not, but this is what I
try to do.

> I cant tell much about automount, i use it but through systemd for my nfsv4 mounts.
The automount-part will be no problem for me, if the mount itself works
(with spn), e.g. mount -t cifs -o krb5 //ad/netlogon /mnt

Cheers,
Christian

--
ifu Hamburg - material flows and software
"We enable sustainable production."

ifu Hamburg GmbH
Max-Brauer-Allee 50 - 22765 Hamburg - Germany
fon: +49 40 480009-0 - fax: +49 40 480009-22 - email: info@xxxxxxx

Managing Director: Jan Hedemann - Commercial Register: Hamburg, HRB 52629
www.ifu.com - www.umberto.de - www.e-sankey.com