Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba4 and "inherit permissions ="

After a decent amount of online searches, I am a little bit lost on the subject of Samba4 in AD mode and ACL's. Could anybody help with the following please:

1. Is it correct that my default ACL's are being ignored (new files created don't follow the default ACL's permissions of the parent folder) because "inherit permissions = " is set to No by default in smb.conf?

2. Is "inherit permissions = " still a valid option in smb.conf for Samba4 in AD mode, or has it been deprecated?

3. Does "inherit permissions = " have the same effect as clicking "Enable inheritance" button on the Windows side in the share settings?