Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Evenlt Logging with AD DC

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your quick response. We will definitely work with 4.7 when it is released.

Since AD DC with 4.6.3 is critical for us, is there any way we can write events and read, if not using Windows Event Viewer?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.