Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problems with samba and profile syncing from various windows versions

Thanks for pointing this out.

I have read that again, now my profiles do not have "vfs objects =
full_audit" and disabled the csc policy. I have verified that I have set up
my profiles share properly and that it has all the right entitlements. I
have reset the entitlements for the users that have issues (as
Administrator right click on the folder and do the dance there with
Windows). We'll see tomorrow.

Is "profile acls" required anymore on Samba 4.3? What effect will it have
on Windows 10?