Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem with Samba 4.6

Am 28.04.2017 um 17:55 schrieb Marc Muehlfeld:
Am 28.04.2017 um 11:20 schrieb Achim Gottinger via samba:
Tried it here it works with 4.6.2 but with 4.6.3 it fails for windows 7 32 bit as well.

Here it also fails on 4.6.2.

Regards,
Marc

Hello Marc,

As I wrote later it does work on one 4.6.2 server but not on another one. Both run the same backported wheezy packages. Have not been able to figure out why it works on one server and not on the other one. Making get_correct_cversion in source3/printing/nt_printing.c return 3 for W32X86 arch fixed the problem for me, but i guess all that code below is there for compatibility reasons with older windows clients so that fix may break driver uploads from older versions.

Achim~