Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to add a particular member to group (Samba 4.6.3)

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:45:39 -0400
Luc Lalonde via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Haha!  They're called accents ;-)   And no, the username has none.
> We stick to strict ASCII usernames.
>
> And I don't agree, the english accent is implicit.   Just ask an
> american or someone in the UK to pronounce the same word ;-)

I said English, obviously we pronounce words correctly, after all it
is our Language LOL

I am stuck with your problem, I cannot reproduce it, I think you will
have to put it down to being one of those things and give your user a
different username ;-)

You should be aware that if you delete a user on AD and the create a
new one with the same details, the second user will not be the same
user as the first one, the RID will be different.