Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem with Samba 4.6

Hi,

Am 27.04.2017 um 20:13 schrieb Andre Freire via samba:
I decide test the new version 4.6 and I have a problem with print server. I
can upload 64bits drivers but I cannot upload 32bits drivres. Always give
an error. I try upload driver with Windows 7 64 and 32 bits.

I can reproduce the problem. Uploading a 32-bit driver on Win7 fails (Samba 4.6.3):

> Unable to install ..., Type 3 - User Mode, x86 driver. Operation
> could not be completed (error 0x00000002).

I'm currently busy. If this is the same error as you have, please open a bug report and attach a level 10 debug log. Do you have a chance to test if it also fails on Win 8.1 and/or Win 10?

Regards,
Marc

PS: Please let me know the bug number.