Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba authentication using non-AD Kerberos?

On 2017-04-27, 07:41, Rowland Penny via samba wrote:
You probably could use Samba 4 in the same way as you used Samba 3,

For security and hard-to-maintain reason, it is not an option.

You are not the first to try and get AD to work with your setup, rather than getting your setup to work with AD. Believe me, it will be easier to do the later rather than the former.

As I said before, the later is not an option, and I don't control that.

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/