Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba AD DC authenticated by external Kerberos (~ Re: Samba authentication using non-AD Kerberos?)

On 2017-04-27, 07:13, Gaiseric Vandal via samba wrote:
A Samba AD directory server (domain controller) is its own kerberos server. I don't see how you could configure it to use another KDC.

I don't know Kerberos much, so I am wondering can something like this "delegated"?

Depending on how may computers in your environment, it may be easier to have the non-AD Kerberos clients use to the Samba DC as the KDC.

Definitely not easier in my case. The current OpenLDAP & Kerberos server will definitely stay and most services will still use it. I need to get a way for MS Windows to mount shares from my server using credentials from existing OpenLDAP & Kerberos authentication system.

Thank you.

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/