Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba authentication using non-AD Kerberos?

On 2017-04-20, 03:35, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
 Not windows clients without much pain.  In theory Windows
 can join a non-AD KDC, but it is incredibly rarely done.

Would you mind to give clearer picture how much pain we are talking about here? Any link to somebody who did it? I need to compare it to the pain of another alternatives I have on the table, like let clients mount shares using sshfs.

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/