Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] smbtree command shows nothing with SMB2/3

Looks like problem exists from the support of client  max protocol=SMB2
started.
Issue exists on samba-4.1.x also (I know this is EOL)

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2243746

Can anybody please suggest me the workaround or other way to browse the
devices like smbtree ?
(I can connect to shared directly smbclient -Uname //IP/sharename and it is
no problem)
but I want to browse all devices available with SMB2.