Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Unable to add a particular member to group (Samba 4.6.3)

The user exists in AD:

- I can see the user using 'wbinfo', 'samba-tool user list'

- I can add the user to a group with 'Active Directory Users and Computers' in Windows 2008R2

- It's seems impossible to use 'samba-tool group addmembers foogroup foouser'

I looked at the user's attributes but can't find anything different from any other user that works properly.

Any other ideas?