Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Fwd: Unable to change passwords from Win XP Pro clients

Just a follow-up. Still, no resolution. I've tried different combinations
with "client ipc signing" without luck.

A traffic dump shows the problem as:

i) windows XP client sends a DCE/RPC SAMR command GetDomPwInfo

ii) samba DC responds with DCE/RPC  Fault nca_proto_error

I've also tried fiddling with Local Security Policy registry values at the
Win XP machine, but got nothing good out of it.

Any more ideas to explore?

Thanks in advance
-EC