Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Purge Trash Fileserver

Thanks for the answer.
The problem that this way is pretty much the same as my find.
I want you to be able to delete the file based on the date they were sent to the bin. As I gave in the example:

The file has not been changed since 2015, when it is deleted now in 2017, it goes to the bin, dated 2015, when the find pass will erase, why it does not validate when it has been deleted, but the file information.

Regards;