Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Setting up a Share Using Windows ACLs

On 2017-04-25 19:32, Rowland Penny wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:13:53 +1000
Henry via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did you restart the Samba deamons after making the changes ?
>
> Rowland

Yes, fully rebooted member server just to be sure.

That should have cleared on local Samba caches, so I wonder if there is
a windows cache involved here.

Where would I look for a Windows cache as Samba is both Domain Controller & Member Server? I'll try running RSAT on a different Windows client and see if there is any difference.

What I do think is, it isn't a good idea to create Samba shares with
spaces in the name, use an underscore instead.