Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Dbcheck: cannot remove missing target object (msDS-NC-Replica-Locations)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 15:33:05 -0400
Luc Lalonde via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've seen someone else have this error on the list.  He was told to
> ignore the errror message.  The '--fix' does not do anything.
>
> A tombstone expunge also does nothing:
>
> /usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool domain tombstones expunge
> Removed 0 objects and 0 links successfully
>
> Did I read correctly?   I don't seem to be having replication
> problems...
>
> I suspect this is caused by the fact that SRV-DC2 was re-installed at
> one point.

Yes, just ignore them, it seems that a fix for something else is now
also showing errors like these, it seems that things like this could
have always been there, but they weren't show before. Hopefully they
will be hidden again until they can be fixed properly.