Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba AD DC autenticated by non-AD Kerberos (~ Re: Samba authentication using non-AD Kerberos?)

On 2017-04-20, 03:35, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
I think you really want to move to Samba as an AD DC.

In that case, how can I setup a Samba AD DC which has its authentication came from another non-AD Kerberos service? Preferably in a separate server from the Kerberos service.

I also have a LDAP service synchronized with the Kerberos service, but I cannot have the old solution where AD user passwords are stored separately in LDAP field. In general I cannot use solution where AD user passwords are stored separately from and need to be synchronized with LDAP / Kerberos user passwords.

Thank you!

--
   ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
  /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/