Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] FAILURE: unexpected showrepl result

The morning I ran "samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs" and found 10 errors
on the DC with the FSMO roles. (Checked the other DC and found the same
10 errors.)

When I run "samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix" I am being asked to
"y|N|all|none" questions and not sure what my reply needs to be.

Two Samba 4.5.0 as ADDC's on Ubuntu 16.04LTS. (If that matters.)

The capitalized "N" leads me to believe that this is the default
suggestion, however, do I answer "y" to delete or "N" to not delete?

Not sure what to do?

Help?

--

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy