Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4 account with a 'ldbmodify-ed' password does not login into domain from a Windows 7 VM

Citando Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 14:47:59 +0000
Leonardo Bruno Lopes via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there any chance that this could mean I only need to wipe
'supplementalCredentials' attribute -- I saw that it is possible --
after set the password with 'ldbmodify'? Unfortunately I can't get
this tested until tomorrow.

try using something like this in your script:

ldbmodify -H /usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb --controls=local_oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.7165.4.3.12:0 << EOF
dn: CN=User,CN=Users,DC=samdom,DC=example,DC=com
changetype: modify
replace: unicodePwd
unicodePwd:: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-
EOF

Making the obvious changes of course ;-)

Yes, that is exactly what I did.

But I haven't tested yet if this solves the Windows login problem.

Anyway, thank you so much :D

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.